Tuesday, March 8, 2011

am quote & the daily love


"There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind.  But keep in mind that letting go isn't the end of the world, it's the beginning of a new life."  -Anon

Sometimes it is very hard to let go ... whether it be a relationship, a friend, a place, a belief or idea...But I think that most of the time you will find that once you do, that is when the new door will open, and the new friends or relationships that were meant to be are able to arrive in your life.  

 I want to try to start each day with a quote.  I love quotes, and find that they give me clarity a lot of the time.  So I hope they are able to inspire you too!  I would also recommend The Daily Love - you can sign up for the daily e-mail, which to me is like a little  treat in your mail each morning...
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment