Wednesday, March 23, 2011

a beginning story

 
My parents met on the beach. My mom was babysitting her niece Lynda, who was 3 at the time. As my mom lay sunning herself on a blanket, Lynda ran off and found a cute guy. "Would you like to meet my aunt Mary Ann?" My father is a lover of lot of things, but a lover of children he is not. Annoyed and assuming this aunt was anything but glorious, he tried to shrug her off. Insistence at the age of 3 is a rare trait and one you cannot deny. So he eventually followed the small tot as she led the way to her beautiful, young, bronzed aunt. They've now been married just shy of 40 years.

A wise woman once told me she didn't believe in relationships that didn't have an interesting storied start. I believe I now feel the same way.
 
sweet love story ... reposted from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment