Monday, March 7, 2011

am quote




"You have to take risks.  We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen." -Paul Coehlo 

I think some of the best things that come into our life are often surprises.  Or at least the way they come about often are... Maybe it's something you have been dreaming of and wanting for a long time, but when you let go of knowing the outcome and just let it happen, there are no limits to the ways it can present itself to you. I say, take a risk in being vulnerable, open yourself to the possibilities, believe it will happen, and allow yourself to be amazed...


I want to use this blog as a way to share things that make me happy, that inspire me, that I have enjoyed or found useful, and hopefully you will too! It's a work in progress and a journey.. I'm sure I will discover new things along the way and new topics that I want to post about ... Please comment with your ideas! This is all very new to me, but I am excited to see where it may lead and I hope you enjoy it or are inspired in some way ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment